Friday, June 17, 2011

Another, Cheaper Party

With 2 kids who have birthdays so close together (one in May, one in June), you may ask, "why don't you just have their parties at the same time?" That would make sense. I thought it would work out this year, but alas, they wanted different things.

We had a pool party for Elliott again this year. We had a pool party for her last year. I love it. It's cheap, it's easy, it's fun! Similar to last year, we did have a minute of panic when it looked like the sky was going to open up. It rumbled a bit and so we had cupcakes and opened gifts a little bit earlier than I had originally planned but that's ok. It all worked out. Then the thunder moved on and they got back in the pool. And all I had to do was make some cupcakes. If only all my kids had summer birthdays!




So now you know Elliott's real name starts with a "L". Shhhh...don't tell anyone!


You try getting a good shot of mostly 4 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment