Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wanna See My Big Girl?


She's really my baby, but not my baby anymore. She's 4, practically in kindergarten if you ask her. She's tall for her age so everyone assumes she's at least in kindergarten anyway.
Elliott started her last year of pre-K on Thursday. MY last year of pre-k. This year marks the 6th year I have been at this preschool. It's been a good 5 years. I've made some pretty good friends and met some interesting people. My kids have all enjoyed this preschool, (though now they say/sing things like, "1st/3rd grade rules, pre-k drools.") They too have made some good friends too.

She was SO very excited to start school, mainly though because her sisters had already started and she'd been moping around the house all the week before says, "mom, I don't know what to do."
So now she's started. And I must savor this last year of little kid-dom.






No comments:

Post a Comment