Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The End

I actually took 3 pictures on Christmas morning. I thought it was only 2. Actually I think this is all I took all day. Sad, I know.  What kind of mother am I?

                           

My middle child was excited to see the American Girl Doll she wanted.


And now, it's been a week.  The house is undecorated.  It's a little depressing to undecorate your house.  But now it's time to move on.  My oldest turns 9 in another week so we go right from Christmas celebrations to birthday.  I'm kinda glad of this.  It helps take away the depressing (although a little refreshing) sting of Christmas being over. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your daughters' cute matching PJ's. Yay for American Girl Dolls! This is the first Christmas in many, many years we have not had any new AG stuff. I had to put a cap on the number of dolls and items we have or we would need to build an addition just to house American Girls' and their things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, I've already told the older 2 that this is the last time they will probably get a new doll.

    ReplyDelete