Monday, February 13, 2012

First Date

Everybody say Awwwwwww!!!




Friday night was the Valentine's father/daughter dance at the local Baptist church. Fortunately, my husband had not one, not two but three dates.  My girls were SO excited.  The mother/daughter part was when I took them all shopping for a new dress.  This is something I don't usually enjoy with all three at one time but this excursion was relatively painless.  They all found a mom approved dress on the first try.  And they matched!!  And Paul already had a tie the exact same color!!  We were 3 for 3 for 3! There were some tears the next day though from my middle child when I told her she could not wear that dress to church and that she had to save it for the dance which was a week away at that point.  Actually there were a lot of tears.  But she got over it and then was all the more excited for the dance. 

I heard that it was loads of dancing, jumping, sweaty fun.  I wish I could have been there to take pictures but mommy's were not allowed and with good reason.  I would not have wanted to take away from Paul's time with his girls.  I think they all had a real good time.  I am glad Paul was able to spend this special time with them and they with him.  We are a very fortunate family all around.


They all got corsages from dad. 


2 comments: