Friday, March 16, 2012

Here and There

It's hard not to let the kids stay up a little bit later now that it stays light later.

I mopped yesterday.

I don't believe in homework (or leprechauns)

I love croissants.


I would love to have a croissant in France.

Is it bad that sometimes during my boot camp class when the teacher says during an exercise, "you should be feeling this in your quads" and I feel it in my calves??

I am sad that I have to sign up my youngest kid for kindergarten in a couple of weeks.

Now that we have "the cloud" I get dings on my iPad every time my husband has set a reminder for himself on his phone. I've already gotten 5 dings today and it's not even 10:30 AM. He's a busy guy.

I am wondering if I should get Rosetta Stone to relearn French (4 years in H.S.) or Spanish so I can talk to the painters when they come to our house.

I spring cleaned my kids drawers today. All long sleeves were replaced with short.

I wish we had a beach home to go to for spring break.

I HATE the word staycation.

Yeah for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment