Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Break

Since it's been over a month since I've posted last, you may have already guessed that I am taking a bit of a break from Fish Out of Water.  I had hoped on telling you about our most recent trip to Disney (yes, we went again, and yes, I still love it) or my daughter's 5th birthday party that went off without a hitch, or about how it's been SO hot here and how thankful I am that we have a pool in our neighborhood, but I just haven't.  I've been otherwise busy.

As some of you know, I am a photographer.  Lately, I have been working on tweaking my photography business a bit.  So, I am posting now, to let you know that my break on Fish Out of Water will be extended.  I am going to be focusing on my business, which includes a blog of it's own.  I may, from time to time, direct you to posts on that blog from this one, but for now, you might not hear much from me.  Or you might.  You never know.  I never know. 
Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment