Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One more thing...

I know, I know, I already posted today... Oh, no! Oh, no!! Two posts in 1 day! What should we do!?? Don't worry, I promise I won't make a habit of this. I just had to write a quick ad on to my previous post....

They were at it again after dinner. All 3 this time, ran outside as soon as they were finished eating, in a hurry to get back to the riding toy races. I wanted to post again because in my earlier post, I didn't have any pictures of Elliott to include. Being only 2, she does not have the attention span the other 2 do so she wears out or gives up easily (about the time I decided to get my camera out for the pictures in my 1st post). I got her this time though. I wanted to share some of the pictures of her.

One more thing I love about this weather and playing outside...it WEARS them OUT! They hit the pillow and they are gone. There is no, "be quiet!" "Get off your sister!" "Stop laughing!" or "GO TO SLEEP!" (all 3 girls share one room, not out of necessity, but because they want to. It's sweet and I'm glad they want to be together, but it does have it's draw backs). We said goodnight and that was it. It was wonderful! Peaceful.




No comments:

Post a Comment