Thursday, May 20, 2010

cute kid

I need to start posting more.

Our 3rd child, Elliott, has always been our biggest. I'm not sure how it happened or where she came from but she has always been in the high 90s percentile-wise for her weight and height. Our other 2 were always in the 20s for their weight. She's now 2, will be 3 in June and is a hefty kid. I don't know why she's so big. She really doesn't eat that much and she's very active. I will say her weight and growth spurts have leveled off a lot in the last year. She's not fat, just big for 2. It's kind of funny to watch the shock on people's faces when they ask me how old she is and I say 2.
Anyway, that being said.... She's not the first kid I'm offering to carry anywhere. She weighs at least 35 lbls. She's heavy! So yesterday as we were walking out of a store, she runs in front of me trying to get me to carry her. Our car was not too far away, so I did. As I did so I asked, "why do you want me to hold you? Our car is really close." To which she responds, without missing a beat and with gusto, "Because I love you!!"
What could I do. Thank goodness she's too young to realize that's all she has to say every time and I'll carry her anywhere she wants to go.
I love you too, Elliott!

No comments:

Post a Comment