Friday, May 21, 2010

Old Pictures

I shot a wedding last weekend for the first time in about a year. I used to only do weddings but have scaled back that part of my business and now do mostly portraits. Anyway, I managed to use up one 4GB memory card a little more than 1/2 way through the wedding and so had to move on to my spare. 2 days later when I finally decided to download all the pictures on my computer (after a wedding I rarely can look at the pictures right away. I need time to decompress from the wedding it's self) I realized that it had been about a year and a 1/2 since I used that memory card. There were old pictures from 2 Christmas's ago of the kids making Christmas cookies still on the card. I thought they were cute and so I decided to share them with you. Happy Christmas!
























1 comment: