Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Endorsement List

I occasionally run across an item or some such thing that I love and wonder why everyone doesn't know about or use said item. I have a few things I'd like to pass on to you in order to share my excitement and in some cases to help along a few careers.


One item I've recently come in contact with that I think is great is Healtastic.


Have you heard of it? I think I may have mentioned it in my blog before. It is supposed to heal really bad, cracked and dry heals. I can say from experience that this stuff actually works! If you've ever seen the infomercial, my heals were as bad or worse than the worse picture of the nastiest heals they had. They would get these really deep cracks, that after being just disgusting and yellow, would bleed. And they hurt, especially during the summer when I mostly where sandals or flip flops. I would stand in the shower in the mornings, my feet aching at the heals. I tried all sorts of creams and lotions, pumice stones, shavers, files, nothing helped. Healtastic works though. I will say you do have to keep using it. It doesn't seem to heal the dryness, just the symptom. My feet don't hurt anymore. They don't look disgusting. I highly recommend it.


Now, on to something entirely not Healtastic. My next endorsement goes to a musical group. Actually I have 2 of those. The first is a Christan band called Caedmond's Call. Heard of 'em? In my opinion, they are really good. More over, their message is really good. I've quoted their lyrics for lack of a better way to explain reformed theology several times. I've heard their stuff on Christan radio before, but I don't think they are one of the most played groups. I really like them. Check them out. http://www.caedmonscall.com/index.aspx


The second group I'd like to share with you is a little known group that describes themselves as "too energetic to be folk and not angry enough to be alternative", called Eddie From Ohio. We have had the privilege to see them in concert twice now. We first were made aware of this group by some old friends about 9 years ago and have been fans ever since. They are not a Christan group, but also not offensive (maybe uses an "ass" or "hell" word here or there but not too bad). They put on a good show. They tell good stories. Great 4 part harmony. Funny. You can check them out here:
http://eddiefromohio.com/index.php?page=home


One more thing I'd like to mention in this post...Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.



I feel pretty certain I am not sharing any new information on this product with anyone whose ever had to clean anything, but just in case I am, you need to run out and get this product. It cleans anything! Crayon off walls, tables, scuff marks, marks you don't know what they are, soap scum in the bathroom, the tub itself, and with no cleaning fluid I might add. If you have a mark on a surface that you can't figure how to get out, try the Magic Eraser. It really is magic. It's also magic because it makes my girls want to clean. I give them one of those things and they love running around the house trying to find something to use it on (which unfortunately, in our house is not that hard a thing to do). I got so distracted wiping down the shower this morning while I was in the shower, that my already long shower (according to my husband that is. I think I take perfectly timed showers for the most part) turned super long. But hey, now our shower is clean!


Anyway, I suppose that's enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment