Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The View From Here -Part 2

So far, the view from here hasn't changed all that much, though I do see lots of other changes in the way of spring around our yard. *If you are confused, go back a few posts.
Here is the view from our hammock today;



Below is the picture I took from our hammock on February 14.



I know, it hasn't changed much, but it's there. It just subtle. Take a look at the other obvious signs of spring I found in our very own yard!

My lonely, only Hydrangea bush.

One of the 18 azalea plants we have in our front yard. (It used to be 23 but we recently had some removed)

Our Tulip Tree.

Another Azalea.


More of the Tulip Tree.
I couldn't not include a Jonquil.

I don't know what these purple flowers are, but they sprout up in the same spot every year. And they are pretty.


Yeah, Spring!!



1 comment: