Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Randomness

I find it weird and a little interesting that our cats have decided to use one litter box for pee and the other for poop.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I sometime wonder why on days where I have "nothing" to do, my messy house does not bother me but on Sundays when I am rushing to get everyone out of the house on time (by myself because my hus is usually there early to practice music), and therefore have no time to clean it drives me mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Why can't there always be a no talking rule in the car? It seems that my kids, especially my 4 year old, are very aware that this is the time they have a captive audience. It's in the car that the talking is even more NON stop than usual and it's not all stimulating. For example, Elliott, 4, brings up a new topic yesterday by asking, "Mom, can you put shrimp in a wood box?" ?????

~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do little girls cry so much??

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am addicted to chapstick. I have been for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment