Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice?

I think most people see us as a family with all girls and think it must be all pink and princesses and tea parties at our house.

I'm here to say, not so. 

Our girls have taken to after dinner wrestling matches.  Two girls wrestle while the third judges.  After a couple of minutes, the judge will declare a winner and then those two will fight. 

Now, probably because they are girls, 6 out of 10 times, the wrestling match ends in tears, but it's all good fun.  And besides, I'd like to see a boy try to wrestle in a long skirt.  That takes talent!

My 7 and 4 year old wrestling.

2 comments:

  1. Next time we come over, the Howard girls are going to challenge the McElvy girls to a wrestling match. My girls have been practicing, too.

    ReplyDelete