Friday, May 3, 2013

31 days of picture takin'

So, being that I am in to photography, people will occasionally ask if I've ever done one of those 365 projects.  That's where you take a picture every day for a year.  365 pictures.  And post them. 
I love photography.  But....come on.  That's a lot of picture takin'. 
However, I did think, I could probably do a 31 day project.  So, for the month of May, I am going to take at least one picture each day.  So as not to inundated you with 31 consecutive posts, I thought I'd share them a week at a time. 

Today is May 3.  So here are my first 3 days of pictures in my 31 day project.

Every spring, I get ferns to hang under the overhang of the house that is on the deck.  And every spring, we have a mommy bird who makes a nest and lays eggs in the fern.  The babies have now hatched.  Even though my second born thinks they are adorable, I think they look rather angry.  Still, it's fun to see them grow.


 


The irises in our yard are just beginning to bloom. 






The kids getting off the bus.  Only 14 days left!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment