Friday, May 10, 2013

The Next 7 Days

So in keeping with my 31 days of picture takin', here are the next 7 days of pics. 


Saturday was my middle daughter's 8th birthday party.  We had an art party this year.  They painted a parrot.  If you are Facebook friends with me, you've already seen all of the party pics.  Her birthday is on May 5, Cinco de Mayo, which she takes very seriously, hence the sombrero.


This is an added picture to this week's lot.  I was so proud of how this cake turned out, I had to share it. 


Her actual birthday was on Sunday. 


The rose bush in our yard is beginning to bloom.


With all the rain we've had this winter and spring, our grass is a lovely shade of green. 


My middle child is obsessed with Lego Friends.  For her birthday she got a number of new sets.  She brags that she now has 16 Lego sets all to her self.  That doesn't include the sets that her 2 sisters have.  Our basement currently looks like the Lego monster threw up. 
This picture is of the larger set she got for her birthday.  It is the summer riding camp.  If you are not familiar with LF, the details in these sets are amazing.  This is just the front view.  You should see the inside.  Maybe I'll show you that next week.


Playing Play-Doh with my youngest.
Honey's spaghetti al fresco.  (Honey, being my late grandmother. And yes, that's bacon in there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment