Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To be or not to be...

Spring that is...today is a beautiful day. A no jacket day. The first we've had in I can't remember how long. It's one of those bitter sweet type of days though. Although it is warm and sunny and just fantastically pleasant outside, I know in the back of my head that it won't last. It is still only January after all. This is what is does here in GA. Once we hit the new year, we may start having a warmish day here and there ( I say warm, it actually still in the low 50's, but when we've been having single digit days, 50 feels great!), just enough to get you to dig out the short sleeves and get excited about spring...and then old man winter rolls over and lets out another loud snore. I intended to take some pictures of my kids out enjoying our taste of spring, but alas, this blissful day was even shorter than I had thought. It's raining now. Never fear though. I hear that it's supposed to be a nice weekend. I hope to post some nice outdoor pics later.

On another quick thought...I just wanted to let you know that I did start working on my cleaning schedule this week. So far so good. I have been jotting down my thoughts though on the whole experience. I am saving that all for one, end of the week post.

No comments:

Post a Comment