Sunday, February 28, 2010

I don't really have anything to say today. I just wanted to post some pics I took yesterday. As most of you know, yesterday was a relatively nice day. It was still kind of chilly but it wasn't bone cold and the sun was out in full force. We spent most of the afternoon outdoors. Paul worked in the yard a good bit, I attempted to lay in the hammock and listen to my I-pod and the girls played in the backyard, either bubbles, sidewalk chalk, or digging in the dirt. They love to dig, Elliott especially. We have plans to build one of those really big, park like sand boxes that you can actually get in and really play in. We keep waiting for warmer weather though. Now I hear this week is going to be pretty cold, maybe even snow flurries on Tuesday. UUGGGHH! Enough already! I know I shouldn't complain. At least we aren't being literally dumped on like the north east.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from our small and short weather reprieve.




No comments:

Post a Comment