Monday, April 5, 2010

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. The truth is I have to be in the mood to write and lately, I haven't been.


Actually, I've not been feeling well. I was dizzy for about 4 weeks, almost daily. After approximately 7 different Dr. appointments at various dr.s, it seems that I have benign positional vertigo. That's just a fancy way of saying I was just dizzy and there's nothing you can do about it. *sigh* Wonderful news. At least I know it's nothing serious. It seems that this condition comes about with season change and can last up to 8 weeks. According to the ENT I saw, I had a mild case. Anyway, I've been feeling pretty good for 4 days straight now. I'm good to go.


We had a nice Easter yesterday. We had some friends over from church for Easter lunch and an Easter egg hunt. We had a nice, albeit, noisy time. Those kids are loud!


I've posted some pictures from the egg hunt. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed our time with friends.


~side note~ The kids got Moon Sand in their Easter baskets this year. Never again. If you are not familiar with Moon Sand, it's kind of like a cross between beach sand and play dough. It's kind of neat if you are playing with it at someone else's house. At your own house, however it's terribly messy. It doesn't stick together as well as play dough and so leaves a crummy mess all over the floor. You have to vacuum practically after every use. For that reason, moon sand would not be on my list of endorsements. (as if my inbox were full of vendors wanting me to try out their product). :)


Something that would be on my list of endorsements however, is Healtastic. Have you seen the commercials for it? We'll save that for another post. Suffice it to say, "I like it."







1 comment:

  1. I have BPV also (weird?). Have they ever considered doing the Epley Procedure for you? It helped me some - you just have to limit movement and try to sleep sitting up for a few nights - for everything to readjust in your ears. I also take a lot of Dramamine when I'm in my 'bad weeks', but it doesn't make me too sleepy so that is an option for me. So sorry, I know how bad it sucks!!! If I think of any more tips I'll let you know.

    Also, I have a serious hate for moon sand!

    ReplyDelete