Friday, January 14, 2011

A new sucker


I got a new vacuum cleaner. It's a Dyson. ~Ahahahaha~ (that's the high pitched sound of angles singing in the background). I love it. It really sucks! (he he) It's an "all floor" vacuum. It goes from carpet to hardwoods without having to flip any switches or make any adjustments. It doesn't pitch a fit when I suck up a piece of dried up play dough or a little princess shoe. It just keeps going on it's merry way. And it empties out the gunk it's sucked up so easy. Just hold it over a trash can, push a button and the bottom pops open and out goes all the gunk. And it maneuvers so easily! It almost makes vacuuming fun. Almost. I think our old vacuum (a cheap piece of crap) mostly just spread around the dirt. It was SO heavy and bulky and hard to move around. It's out by the trash now.

I guess it means I'm a grown up now. I used my Christmas money (and a little photography money) to by what... a vacuum...and....I'm excited about it. I'm not sure what to think about that.

1 comment: